Advice You're Elongated Musk and You Just Bought Useless Forums, how do you ruin it?

While it's fun watching someone drive their 44b vanity investment into the ground, I'm reminded of Musk's offer to solve world hunger with 1/9th of that money that never happened.
So could a Trio of billionaires whom didn't feed the world either.
And besides, we don't have a global food supply problem. We have a global food distribution problem.
UNICEF regularly air drops food into poor African nations. So why are people still hungry?
The local warlords seize the food and sell it...

FURSTOVAL!!

1) all user names will be changed to famous cat/dog names ie; grumpy, felix, garfield, tom, sylvester, morris, lassie, odie, rin tin tin, ETFC etc

2) AUTO KUMBAYA FEATURE
an auto calming neutral THEME color will be applied to anyone who’s acting out of pocket and feeling wild. this color will inspire relaxation, zen + a good douse of STFU

08f8b98e93c2346822959f2c27bd14f1.jpg

3) Personal Pages ala MySpace!
Id like to add music and falling glitter to my page to reflect my mood

4) Blue check marks for verification. BUT make it fashion, Magenta is so 2022
Verify everyone who FAPE has met personally with a cute magenta check mark

5) Hall monitor badges (Asa deserves one, he has stayed loyal strong and steady)

6) QR CODES
make QR codes into stickers and stick them on light posts and dumpsters on skid row, ZRH needs some homies posting here. Also gas station bathrooms. Get an eclectic group of people to join

giphy.gif

7) NEW UF MASCOT
time to retire the boar. let it go.

giphy.gif

8) No bassists / ukelele allowed disclaimer ticker across the screen at all times 24/7

giphy.gif

9) mandatory UF Meats at Applebee’s where we can also fight anyone we want in the parking lot, think Bum Fights circa 2003

10) Ban April

giphy.gif
We'll just filter back in as Nom DE Plumes. Willie is a member but mustard is too lazy to find his sock puppet...