You're all going to pay!!

i am a lot more offended by the fact i have a friend i have known since 7th grade and wouldn't as much offer me a stick of gum if my breath reaked of garlic and onions, that is the stuff that really chaps me. raunchy humor that borderlines shock jock, doesn't bother me at all, especially if they have already earned my trust, etc. i poke fun of myself all the time. but you know, i realize not everyone enjoys the same stuff and that is cool. but i was just making the point that because respect is so subjective, you learn what is and what isn't ok to do. if i was offended by anything my friends said, they would stop. just like if an in law was offended by the fact i have artwork displaying naked boobies on my wall, i would take it down. when you're almost 30 and most of your friends are married with kids and the subject at hand is "what will i cook in my crockpot tonight", some ridiculous forum antics becomes marginally better than cutting out coupons with my cousin in law. which mind you i actually enjoy because i am a dork, but you get me. lol.

I brand you: interesting

why is everyone being so goddamned serious? lighten up for fucks sake..it's a forum and we're all here to have fun SO START HAVING FUN ASSHOLES :fly:

why is everyone being so goddamned serious? lighten up for fucks sake..it's a forum and we're all here to have fun SO START HAVING FUN ASSHOLES :fly:

It's not fun when people are flat out rude and disrespectful.

Remember how you felt when I accused you of banging ugly chicks? Boy oh man the internet was serious business THAT day

It's not fun when people are flat out rude and disrespectful.

Remember how you felt when I accused you of banging ugly chicks? Boy oh man the internet was serious business THAT day

I said I overreacted and it was over in like 5 seconds...this has been going on for days!

I have a feeling when things settle down and the gag reflex against so many new faces relaxes, we are in for a long smooth suck of refreshing goodness which will eventually spill out into a facial of posting pleasure.

Someone needs to pay this bill:

picture.php

I said I overreacted and it was over in like 5 seconds...this has been going on for days!

I'm just trying to mediate here. :( I want everyone to get along. Eileen is my friend and she doesn't deserve to be treated poorly, internetly or otherwise. You know her and know she's a good person... it's not always cool to treat people like shit. I'm just trying to stick up for my friend.

:heart:

Someone needs to pay this bill:

picture.php

So on of the last nights we were up north at Camp Pendleton after the Crucible myself and another recruit were instructed to find a way to make sure everyone's cammies got washed. 90 recruits with two to three sets of filthy cammies from the Crucible and the Reaper hike with only one washer and two driers in the squad bay.

So being the two most resourceful ones in the platoon we managed to sneak into an empty squad bay and stayed up all night doing the laundry. Made a little base camp in the duty hut (drill instructor's office), ate some MREs and slept in shifts. For like a week we'd been talking about sneaking into one of those duty huts and leaving a massive load in a drill instructor's desk.

We chickened out. But it was a nice thought.

Well I'm going back to work now. No need to be upset with the new people, I'm the one who invited SRC. And it's not their fault she wanted to fight with them, can't blame the new people for any of SRC's posts. If anyone needs someone to blame for the shitfest, blame me as I am the one who told SRC and company about this forum.

I just want to know how SRC is doing, I couldn't care less about this drama if I tried.

In fact, I care so little about the drama you've started that I don't even care enough to attempt to care any less.