Your view on ménage à trois et. all

zengirl said:
I don't have to think as it's so painfully obvious, I could be blind, deaf and dumb and I'd still know it as a universal truth.

k<4

its a good thing you arent blind and deaf then

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh?!
I know FB put an order in for some fun toys for us to play with, I hope he gets them soon :fly:
Since he will have them first, be sure to smell em. If they smell like asshole, don't stick em in your peeper without washing them first.

Wash them after any and every use. A clean sex toy is a happy sex toy. Just make sure you get all the soap off. Some of the materials don't play well with soap residue.

bast_imret said:
Wash them after any and every use. A clean sex toy is a happy sex toy.
That wouldn't remove microbacteria, ideally they should be steralized or use an anti-bacterial wipe. Besides, the vagina is such a hostile environment, it's highly unlikely that any serious infection could be brought in via that practice.

Galen said:
That wouldn't remove microbacteria, ideally they should be steralized or use an anti-bacterial wipe. Besides, the vagina is such a hostile environment, it's highly unlikely that any serious infection could be brought in via that practice.

I was referring to washing with anti-bacterial hand soap. Just a normal pump bottle from walmart will do.

bast_imret said:
I was referring to washing with anti-bacterial hand soap. Just a normal pump bottle from walmart will do.
I hope you're referring to the pump bottle being used for cleaning :p