Your view on ménage à trois et. all

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
Marklar
₥0
Just interested in seeing the outcome of this, seeing as this is the best board for intelligent discussion that I visit.

In my view, group sex, threesome's and all forms thereof sicken me to my stomach. The union of intercourse should be shared between a man and a woman, not between a bunch of stinky college kids E'd out of their heads, or a suburban embourgeoisized family. I am not a christian by any strech, I am however a firm believer in ethical values. It seems however as marriage becomes more outdated, things like the above are on the rise. I don't understand how any man/woman could stand idley by and let their spouse partake in intercourse with another.

Just wanted to see a few opinions, Sarcasmo is usually a man of great wisdom. I await his reply.

I recall hearing that most of the time relationships fall apart after one. Dont know if its true or not. but no, its not something I want to try or look forward to and I for one have some fucked up fantasys.

Ryokurin said:
I recall hearing that most of the time relationships fall apart after one. Dont know if its true or not. but no, its not something I want to try or look forward to and I for one have some fucked up fantasys.
Good to hear sir, glad to see some people share my feelings.

BigDov said:
Okay fine. Only if the wife wanted to involve another woman, that's the only way I'd be cool with it.
You could honestly be fine with such a thing? Surely you would feel some form of insufficiency as well as the many ethical side effects. Would you ever want your kids doing such a thing?

I also agree, I would never want to share the intimacy I share with my husband with another person. That and I'm selfish.

Galen said:
You could honestly be fine with such a thing? Surely you would feel some form of insufficiency as well as the many ethical side effects. Would you ever want your kids doing such a thing?

see edit :eek:

As far as my kids go...... that's a tough one. I'll say no because that's what a parent says, but I can't stop them from doing whatever the hell they're going to do once they're adults.

kiwi said:
I also agree, I would never want to share the intimacy I share with my husband with another person. That and I'm selfish.
Kudos kiwi! There is however nothing wrong with being selfish, after all, you are married to your SO. Loyalty is a keynote in a relationship, to me anyway.

btw, threesomes are cool. Never really been in one, but I have friends who do them all the time, and they have a great relationship...

Galen said:

Being insufficient is all realitive. One could say the same if their partner masterbated. Some would even say if their partner even thought about another person sexually. It would certainly take a secure person to do it for sure. But I see nothing wrong with it, it doesn't morally offend me. To each his/her own.

BigDov said:
see edit :eek:

As far as my kids go...... that's a tough one. I'll say no because that's what a parent says, but I can't stop them from doing whatever the hell they're going to do once they're adults.
I understand, I don't think it would be the same after such a thing. Possible lapse in trust?
I know you have no control once their adults, but it was still just a thought, you'd never like to imagine them in that scenario regardless. I am not sure how people could people could participate in acts if they had children. It's just downright selfish.