FYI Your Top 3 Apps

plus you can standardize on a single 4" or 8" LCD and use it in every model across your entire lineup for years.

its all modular now too. mine has an onstar module, a radio module, a navigation module, and an hmi module that brings all the other ones together with the screen. radio not working? replace that one module.

So, kind of like you could do with every vehicle made before 2010.

except the radio is separate from the display so you're swapping out a black box in a bracket behind the scenes, not attaching some trim kit or some BS.

You don't need 100+ stepper motors or gears, just a 6 foot long spring that comes into the cabin from the sending unit in the transmission.
In something like your 240Z, where the 12V system is only necessary to power the ignition and exterior lighting, sure.

Worst is the 90s, because they had all that stepper motor bullshit that would fail (GM dashes being notorious for that) and fucking incandescent bulbs for indicators and backlighting.

Just found out Pushbullet transfers files via the cloud which is a huge pain in the ass for me. I prefer Airdroid's transfer via LAN.

I forgot to mention Google Opinions. Free Google Play credit for answering simple surveys. Usually 2-5 questions, multiple choice on various subjects (mostly your opinions on buying stuff online). The surveys are sent a couple times a week. Usually make $0.30 each. Not a lot, but can buy some cheap apps at after doing a few surveys.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia