Your Thoughts on sex change ops

So I knew they could change an outie into an innie, but I had no idea they could change an innie into an outie. or can they?
Or do they just like , use a toe or a finger to make a fleshy protuberance? Maybe with one of them air pump-up deals inside? Not sure how that would work. Not sure I wanna know.

I couldn't give a sh*t less. It's weird that a gay person would want to be the opposite gender though. Doesn't that make being gay pointless to some extent? Especially for your partner?

That would be fly and april.

picture.php

i'm not asking if you care .. sheesh.. but i should clarify.
do you thinki someone's internal "voice" can be so strong that they HAVE to do it?
or is it attention seeking?
is it "just to be different"?
are some peoples' testosterone/estrogen levels simply not suited to their current gender? and if so, wouldn't they be okay just having higher estrogen? instead of chopping off the johnson?

nature's weird...it's not impossible to get a sampling of every combination we know of and don't know of. we end up with genetic "freaks" every which way. doesn't it make sense that connections go wrong in the womb, and wiring is for a woman but physical was built for a man? or vice versa?
i'm saying it's entirely real to have someone whose combination doesn't make sense for them...and i think it's wonderful that we have the skills now to help these people find some peace for their lives. i can't imagine the internal struggle people have and for how many years because this is not considered normal...but from what i've read, many MANY who have this done are finally at peace with themselves. how marvelous.
and look at the ages when sex changes occur..most are middle-aged, which means they've more than likely been in turmoil for decades! can you imagine?
i find it hard to believe that people would go so far as a sex change just for attention. playing gay? yes. changing gender? not so much. possible but unlikely IMO. i think that sex changes don't usually just happen, either...you have to go through therapy and all kinds of stuff before it happens.

So I knew they could change an outie into an innie, but I had no idea they could change an innie into an outie. or can they?
Or do they just like , use a toe or a finger to make a fleshy protuberance? Maybe with one of them air pump-up deals inside? Not sure how that would work. Not sure I wanna know.

no, they can change an innie to an outie. it makes a very small penis from what i understand. something to do with stretching the clit and taking some thigh? stuff to make a little woody from. i'm sure it's very cute, if you can call penii cute. :fly: