WTF Your thoughts on Houston

Having test driven both, I like the way the Fusion drives and rides a lot better than the Jetta. That being said, I think there are better cars than both choices, but then again it's a choice. I think Dave should get the car he wants and enjoy it.

Totes.

I have no problem with ford except that mpg is abysmal. it really and truly is. there is no excuse for that.

I have no problem with ford except that mpg is abysmal. it really and truly is. there is no excuse for that.

I am confused by this because it is the same as all of the other midsize sedans and better than the stablemate, Mazda6. Even better than a Mazda3.

Saw a white Jetta TDI today. Made me think of this thread.

It was super dirty. I wondered if the owner just never washes it, or if the soot from those diesel engines is really THAT bad.

ah, the yahoo numbers are for the '10, the honda site lists the '11

The 2011 Accord Sedan is a fuel-efficient[1] automotive wonder. 4-cylinder models with automatic transmission get an estimated 34 highway mpg[1]. V-6 models get an estimated 30 highway mpg - all of which means the new Accord is even more fuel efficient than last year[1]. And as an added bonus, all Accord models run on regular unleaded gasoline.