Your plans for tonight

I.C.Water said:
:wtf: aint that 4 weeks too long?
well, personally, yes. I think it's 4 weeks too long. unfortunately I was given no say in how long human gestation is.

I.C.Water said:
Anything that I have would take a while to cook or make, and I don't really want to go out and buy something as it's pissing with rain. It's been a hard week of exams and I'm catching some much needed rest, I guess it's gotten the better of me and things like eating just... slipped my mind. untill now :(

Galen said:
Anything that I have would take a while to cook or make, and I don't really want to go out and buy something as it's pissing with rain. It's been a hard week of exams and I'm catching some much needed rest, I guess it's gotten the better of me and things like eating just... slipped my mind. untill now :(

yea i do that but now id the time to just say fuck it and start cookin or ya will get sick or something and life will be more of a pain in the ass

JaymieT said:
Including two weeks before pregnancy even started. I've never understood that :confused:
yeah. me either.
the body getting ready to support a baby? maybe technically considered a part of pregnancy? :confused:

I.C.Water said:
yea i do that but now id the time to just say fuck it and start cookin or ya will get sick or something and life will be more of a pain in the ass
well it's 2.30am. guess I'll go to bed instead.
thanks for the boost though, think I'll cook something tomorrow afternoon :p

Galen said:

Well understood I'm lazy myself :D

So Order something and have it delivered!!

rpr692000 said:
Well understood I'm lazy myself :D

So Order something and have it delivered!!
The time it takes for delivery is usually well over an hour, and I have trouble hearing anyone at the door from this side of the house, so that isn't really a good idea unless it's during the afternoon/evening. :(
Today, however. I'm going to make something involving pasta, chicken, tomato etc. how exhilarating! :D

kristchan said:
yeah. me either.
the body getting ready to support a baby? maybe technically considered a part of pregnancy? :confused:

I asked someone, and was told that it's because the first day of the last menstrual period is a known date (most of the time), and the exact day of conception isn't usually known, so the LMP date is just easier to figure from.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I just work for these guys :rolleyes: