Your next payment of $90.95 is due on 7/24/2005.

I think I got the admin info for the server out to everyone. I'm going by memory, so if I missed you, please let me know.

btw, the server is set right now for 24/7 karkland, to see if we could get anyone to come to the server. It failed. Everyone wants to play on a ranked server...

milkfloat said:
I think I got the admin info for the server out to everyone. I'm going by memory, so if I missed you, please let me know.

btw, the server is set right now for 24/7 karkland, to see if we could get anyone to come to the server. It failed. Everyone wants to play on a ranked server...

And actually that doesn't even help anymore. There are now around 1200 small to medium sized ranked servers at any given time, and tons of those are empty for obvious reasons. The market has been flooded.

PLEASE NOTE: For those that paid to AOWC's site directly. It appears if you used Paypal, they set up a subscription so you'll be debited next month the same amount.

Dunno if ya'll knew that... :heart:

fly said:
PLEASE NOTE: For those that paid to AOWC's site directly. It appears if you used Paypal, they set up a subscription so you'll be debited next month the same amount.

Dunno if ya'll knew that... :heart:

Which means I probably paid twice for this month then, since I did the same thing last month, too.