Your next payment of $90.95 is due on 7/24/2005.

smileynev said:
Someday maybe. Last night I had to myself because the wife went out to eat. I have too much to do and not enough time. I'm looking forward to 2006
Fuck that dude. Seriously. You need smileynev time.

SchmilK said:
We should just use a server that no one is on? LOL
We could, but we'd have no control over it...

With this information posted across serveral forums (and some of them are tard forums), we need to be able to kick people. Sadly, I had to do my first kick last week. :( It's also nice to be able to pick the next map. And when mods start coming out, it will be REAL nice that we can pick and choose our own mods...

Plus, its cool that we our own server, supported by our own people. This is a helluva forum where you can actually RELY on others to help fund something. :heart:

milkfloat said:
Then get wifi and a laptop and poop all Thursday night.

you can't play an FPS on a laptop without a mouse. My wife might get suspicious when I drag the desk into the bathroom. Now, if I devised a fold down table top....

DirkPhoenix said:
nev: That's right! Take my rocket you whore!
nev's wife: ..... I have a headache.

nev's wife disconnects from server
nev: I'm all out of ammo!
nev's wife: so that's where it all goes, it's a wonder he ever got me pregnant in the first place

nev: granted i'm in the bathroom playing BF2 and talking on teamspeak, but I'd much rather be having sex with fly's ass in real life
nev's wife: :mad:

elpmis said:
nev: granted i'm in the bathroom playing BF2 and talking on teamspeak, but I'd much rather be having sex with fly's ass in real life
nev's wife: :mad:
elpmis: :haaay:
lame-o: :drool:
Theac: Whatever. This stick is giving me colon splinters.

fixt