Your new word for the day

Coqui said:
ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!

:eek:

it's actually a pretty cool process that regulates the percentage of plasma running through your circulatory system, depending on chemical makeup that's picked up in the bowman's capsule in the kidneys. the kidneys are also where water regulation, which leads to plasma production, by allowing how much water to be passed in urine

F33nX said:
it's the means by which the body regulates its blood pressure

see? not that bad:)

Wow, that is pretty cool, and not bad at all.

So, since I'm 6'2", 200lbs and a blood pressure of 116/68 with a pulse of 64, does that mean I'm working correctly??

bast_imret said:
all that marklar in the bank was getting restless, so I had to sacrifice a few to bring a fear induced state of calm back to my account.

Be prepared to explain that to your wife....... she'll be sorely disappointed to see the title she purchased gone MIA.

:lol:

F33nX said:
it's actually a pretty cool process that regulates the percentage of plasma running through your circulatory system, depending on chemical makeup that's picked up in the bowman's capsule in the kidneys. the kidneys are also where water regulation, which leads to plasma production, by allowing how much water to be passed in urine

:cool:

BigDov said:
Wow, that is pretty cool, and not bad at all.

So, since I'm 6'2", 200lbs and a blood pressure of 116/68 with a pulse of 64, does that mean I'm working correctly??
jesus! could you possibly be in better health??? what's your cholesterol and triglycerides at?

F33nX said:
jesus! could you possibly be in better health??? what's your cholesterol and triglycerides at?

I dunno :confused: I guess I've never really thought about it. Does the fact that I'm 34 make this even better??

Last time I checked my cholesterol it was loooow- what do they say is normal, 180 or 160? I was down around 135 :) Triglycerides, no idea.

BigDov said:
I dunno :confused: I guess I've never really thought about it. Does the fact that I'm 34 make this even better??

Last time I checked my cholesterol it was loooow- what do they say is normal, 180 or 160? I was down around 135 :) Triglycerides, no idea.

wow. that's seriously awesome! your triglycerides should be low too, given your bp and your cholesterol. when my dad went to the doctor's a couple of years ago, his cholesterol was around 300 and his tryglycerides were through the roof, his doctor asked if he was made of crisco:(

BigDov said:
Be prepared to explain that to your wife....... she'll be sorely disappointed to see the title she purchased gone MIA.

:lol:

The christmas present I bought for her today should make up for it. :fly:

F33nX said:
wow. that's seriously awesome! your triglycerides should be low too, given your bp and your cholesterol. when my dad went to the doctor's a couple of years ago, his cholesterol was around 300 and his tryglycerides were through the roof, his doctor asked if he was made of crisco:(

Thank you. Even better for me, I come from a family with horrible heart problems too. I learned at a young age that I need to take better care of myself than my dad, aunt and uncles did. I don't wanna take pills all my life, have quadruple bypasses and shit like that. In fact, when I was 20, my mom and I took my dad to the hospital because he was having chest pains, obviously a heart attack, and I basically watched him die. He flatlined right in front of us........ they were able to get him back though, but from that day forward, whether he changed or not, I sure as hell did.

/rant

:)

F33nX said:

In one year, my cholesterol went from through the roof, to way below the limit. My HDL is still low, but some people genetically can't bring it up.