Your Murtaugh list

Got your GED yet homeschool?

Don't mouth off about people who have done something other than work as a night watchman and overstay their welcome with their parents.

white_knight.jpg

Got your GED yet homeschool?

Don't mouth off about people who have done something other than work as a night watchman and overstay their welcome with their parents.

Dont know what your talking about as usual. The more you say, the funnier it is. It's really the only reason you dont get corrected. One would figure, with your obvious superiority that things change in 5 years, but you still harp the same shit. :lol:

Also love the coming to rescue poor autumn. How many years have you been on genmay IRC now?

:D:D if you think that's every book i've ever read you are totally 100% wrong. there are many to go, which you can definitely look forward to.

when did i say anything about college? :heart:

edit i meant i've been at college for 3 years to reference my age and the fact i've lived away from my parents.
There are a lot of books. I was unpacking the other day and found books I was thinking about buying but already have...

Dont know what your talking about as usual. The more you say, the funnier it is. It's really the only reason you dont get corrected. One would figure, with your obvious superiority that things change in 5 years, but you still harp the same shit. :lol:

Also love the coming to rescue poor autumn. How many years have you been on genmay IRC now?

You denying you were homeschooled? You denying a lot of things?

See the thing you forget is that any conversation had with you from my computer terminal, regardless of who it was with was logged. Isn't that funny? Wow! Hang on while I pull the old PC out and we'll post some logs shall we?

There are a lot of books. I was unpacking the other day and found books I was thinking about buying but already have...

you're not allowed to be mean to me unprovoked and then turn around and make ordinary conversation. either be a dick to me all the time or be nice all the time. i can't stand this inconsistency, it's givin' me a terrible case of the vapors - "a streetcar named desire," by tennessee williams

Someone else here has a GED :shady:

ZRH's KNOWLEDGE OF BOOKS has been replaced by autumn, so his thunder has now been stole and as he has nothing else to post about he's going to resort to attacks and proving his KNOWLEDGE above everyone else.

Fact is, I don't give a fuck about the sack of shit, but it's too appealing to not fist him up the ass everytime he plays up.

you're not allowed to be mean to me unprovoked and then turn around and make ordinary conversation. either be a dick to me all the time or be nice all the time. i can't stand this inconsistency, it's givin' me a terrible case of the vapors - "a streetcar named desire," by tennessee williams

I'm getting a flashback of the Simpsons episode with the real Skinner saying "... Are you asking me out on a date?"

You denying you were homeschooled? You denying a lot of things?

See the thing you forget is that any conversation had with you from my computer terminal, regardless of who it was with was logged. Isn't that funny? Wow! Hang on while I pull the old PC out and we'll post some logs shall we?

Go ahead? I was homeschooled for some, went to brick and mortar buildings for others. It's pretty easy when you move every 1-2 years.

You are not your post. I just didnt like the style.

Go ahead? I was homeschooled for some, went to brick and mortar buildings for others. It's pretty easy when you move every 1-2 years.

Stop trying to be a wanker then, because I am a much bigger wanker than you are.

ZRH's KNOWLEDGE OF BOOKS has been replaced by autumn, so his thunder has now been stole and as he has nothing else to post about he's going to resort to attacks and proving his KNOWLEDGE above everyone else.

Fact is, I don't give a fuck about the sack of shit, but it's too appealing to not fist him up the ass everytime he plays up.
I rarely post about books. Either way, the fact is I only _reply_ to you. You randomly decided one day to start in on me. I dont care about the reasons, you have been on my ignore list here since I joined.

All you do is post about how much you dont care while e-stalking me. If you dont care, dont respond. I dont give a shit.