Your Murtaugh list

I've dated over 40. The sex is awesome. Of course I'm approaching mid-30s so it's not that big of a difference.

not to be the "I'M THE EXCEPTION" girl, but he played the guitar in a band and i'm fairly knowledgeable about music, so we easily found stuff to talk about in that field. we were both interested in religion from a sociological perspective and had different experiences there, so we could talk about that too. we both read a lot of similar books, so we talked about that. we were from two different generations of drug users, so we talked about that. there's plenty to talk about, especially if you compare different experiences. i've only been at college for 3 years but i still have done enough to hold my own in a conversation. it's not that hard.
Damn, Im choking.

The fact you have to reference every single bleeding book youve ever read, and think that college means anything beyond a slip of paper (especially undergrad) would put most normal guys in their late 20s off.

Damn, Im choking.

The fact you have to reference every single bleeding book youve ever read, and think that college means anything beyond a slip of paper (especially undergrad) would put most normal guys in their late 20s off.

:D:D if you think that's every book i've ever read you are totally 100% wrong. there are many to go, which you can definitely look forward to.

when did i say anything about college? :heart:

edit i meant i've been at college for 3 years to reference my age and the fact i've lived away from my parents.

Damn, Im choking.

Got your GED yet homeschool?

Don't mouth off about people who have done something other than work as a night watchman and overstay their welcome with their parents.