your most ridiculous injury

I have a piece of pencil graphite in the palm of my right hand. I was carrying a pencil in 2nd grade and accidentally hit my hand on a bookshelf and jammed it deep into my hand. I guess I never bothered to take the graphite out.

my biggest scar, which isn't even that big but it's on my hand and thus pretty visible, is the result of a whittling accident. i love telling people that, even though it makes me look like an idiot.

I have a piece of pencil graphite in the palm of my right hand. I was carrying a pencil in 2nd grade and accidentally hit my hand on a bookshelf and jammed it deep into my hand. I guess I never bothered to take the graphite out.

I have some in my left index finger. I don't remember how I did it.

I just remembered a very interesting injury I had.

I was sitting in my room with my sister hanging pics on the wall and she asked if one was straight, so I leaned off my bed to see and right onto the top of a crochet project (one with thread and a tiny crochet hook), the hook part went right into my thigh, through my pants and everything. I think I was in shock and managed to calmly tell her to go get dad. She turns around and starts screaming and runs upstairs. My mom and one of my other sisters came down, saw it, and immediately had to go outside for fresh air. It was probably in my leg a good inch. Luckily we got it out without breaking the hook and other then a little pain here and there it's simply a distant memory.

I was at this friends house once, he's got this really low cieling with a metal-bladed fan in his living room, fucking rusty old piece of ancient history that turns at about 18000rpm-don't ask how.

Anyway, fucked up on both a combination of 'erbal and firewater we were listening to some music. Shit got rampant and we were jumping around the living room like madmen headbanging and just generaly going crazy.

Fucking chance has it that I was standing under this sonofabiatch fan at the same time that the lyrics said "Put your hands in the air"

The rest is pretty self-explanitory...

12 stitches.

I just remembered a very interesting injury I had.

I was sitting in my room with my sister hanging pics on the wall and she asked if one was straight, so I leaned off my bed to see and right onto the top of a crochet project (one with thread and a tiny crochet hook), the hook part went right into my thigh, through my pants and everything. I think I was in shock and managed to calmly tell her to go get dad. She turns around and starts screaming and runs upstairs. My mom and one of my other sisters came down, saw it, and immediately had to go outside for fresh air. It was probably in my leg a good inch. Luckily we got it out without breaking the hook and other then a little pain here and there it's simply a distant memory.

This reminds me of the time I stabbed myself in the leg with an exacto knife while trying to build a 3 foot tall model of a smurf. The whole blade went into my calf. I went and found my dad and he pulled it out. No harm done really except a scar.

I've got a small scar on the back of my neck, maybe the size of a pencil eraser, when I was burning a pile of brush and trash branches out behind my mom's house. The wind gusted and blew an ember onto the back of my neck. I don't think I've ever jumped that high before. That night I wondered why my neck hurt so much and found a scab there.

I swear I'm not a klutz. Just flesh wounds. No bones broken (on accident that is).