your most ridiculous injury

I got hit in the face with a baseball which twisted my orbital seperating it from my face. There is now titanium holding my face in place and although the bone was suppose to heal over the metal you can still feel the screws through the skin. I woke up in the middle of the surgery and still remember seeing the backside of my face. Something around 300k later, you can only see 1 scar!

Thats the only ridiculous one I have cause thats pretty much my only broken bone. I can dig up the pictures if anyone wants to see baseball face man, haha

I am now mentaly scarred because of your story.

Fingertips cant top that shit. Damn.

I got hit in the face with a baseball which twisted my orbital seperating it from my face. There is now titanium holding my face in place and although the bone was suppose to heal over the metal you can still feel the screws through the skin. I woke up in the middle of the surgery and still remember seeing the backside of my face. Something around 300k later, you can only see 1 scar!

Thats the only ridiculous one I have cause thats pretty much my only broken bone. I can dig up the pictures if anyone wants to see baseball face man, haha

he's made me feel this titanium before. if is creepy.

I was kind of little, I think maybe 8. We decided to play baseball with a basketball. I hit the ball and the bat came back to me in the face.

Never broken any bones, though.

I had a spike from an old old iron fence go through my arm pit and out the front of my shoulder impaling me. I had emergency surgery to save my life and still have a huge scar.

I was coming home from a bar pretty drunk with a friend. We saw a guy mishandling a girl so we chased him. He jumped the iron fence surrounding a monument. When I went over my foot slipped and I impaled myself. I hit the fence and quickly pushed myself off not fulling understanding what I just did. All I knew was something was wrong so I yelled for my friend to take me to the hospital. I just had a small hole in my shirt and bleeding like crazy so we decided to not to try to remove the shirt. I kept blacking out in the hospital lobby until I finally went up to the desk to beg them to see me. I pulled back my shirt at the desk and the arteries and veins was just hanging out and from the arm pit to shoulder was ripped open. They took me back immediately.

I do not recommend.

I doubt he did, I'm sure they did it in the emergency room.

Hahhahahaha.... ha. :rolleyes::tard:

I was coming home from a bar pretty drunk with a friend. We saw a guy mishandling a girl so we chased him. He jumped the iron fence surrounding a monument. When I went over my foot slipped and I impaled myself. I hit the fence and quickly pushed myself off not fulling understanding what I just did. All I knew was something was wrong so I yelled for my friend to take me to the hospital. I just had a small hole in my shirt and bleeding like crazy so we decided to not to try to remove the shirt. I kept blacking out in the hospital lobby until I finally went up to the desk to beg them to see me. I pulled back my shirt at the desk and the arteries and veins was just hanging out and from the arm pit to shoulder was ripped open. They took me back immediately.

I do not recommend.

Holy hell... pics?

I do not recommend.

That reminds me of a show my dad was watching once where the guy had a tree branch (not small, they couldn't fit him in the helicopter because of it) through his NECK! It was absolutely insane, I could barely stand to look at it yet the guy was conscience.

Not mine but I remember this from when I taught middle school. I had this one kid with what I thought was a lazy eye. It turns out it was an artificial eye due to an "accident."
This young man and some friends were out hitting golf balls one day. Hitting them with an aluminum baseball bat. Hitting them into a wall. So he smacks one of the golf balls into the concrete wall where it ricochets right back into his eye, crushing the surrounding bone. Ahhh.