your most ridiculous injury

Photo-0016.jpg

fingertips as promised.

No he will get paid out as an IOD, its better that way. No courts, no lawyers, no fuss.

kinda like "Give me those fingertips there and I'll give you this bag of money here"

and everybody wins :)

Yesterday I was bounding up my professor's front walk because I was late getting to his house. I went to hop up the 3 concrete steps to his porch and kicked the 2nd rise with my lead foot, meeting it with my pointer toe. Flip flops don't offer much in the way of foot protection. I walked in the front door to 10 other people, him and his wife; it was hell trying to contain any sound or pressurized air from escaping my mouth. Today that bitch is purple as fuck.

Nice fingers, btw. Jesus.

I got hit in the face with a baseball which twisted my orbital seperating it from my face. There is now titanium holding my face in place and although the bone was suppose to heal over the metal you can still feel the screws through the skin. I woke up in the middle of the surgery and still remember seeing the backside of my face. Something around 300k later, you can only see 1 scar!

Thats the only ridiculous one I have cause thats pretty much my only broken bone. I can dig up the pictures if anyone wants to see baseball face man, haha

I got hit in the face with a baseball which twisted my orbital seperating it from my face. There is now titanium holding my face in place and although the bone was suppose to heal over the metal you can still feel the screws through the skin. I woke up in the middle of the surgery and still remember seeing the backside of my face. Something around 300k later, you can only see 1 scar!

Thats the only ridiculous one I have cause thats pretty much my only broken bone. I can dig up the pictures if anyone wants to see baseball face man, haha
ho-lee-fuck.

you saw the inside of your face? that's nuts. did waking up during surgery hurt?

ho-lee-fuck.

you saw the inside of your face? that's nuts. did waking up during surgery hurt?

They went through my eye lid as one of the entry points to the orbital so I could barely see. With all the drugs it was more like a weird dream and you couldnt really tell what was going on. It was a very long surgery