Your house is burning to the ground

dog would be first. then i'd have to wake me neighbors. then i'd go for the cpu.

after that i'd consider going back for a box of photos in my closet and the things on my wall in the living room.

this reminds me that we need to save all our pics on the computer and send them to my parents' house.
so the house can't burn until i do that. then, if the house is burning, and assuming all people are out, then i'd get all my non-digital pics/albums and purse.

Child first, if he was there. Everything else is expendable. Sorry, dog. I'll come back for you once the kid is out, if I can.

animals, wallet/keys , maybe the CPUs
Everything else I have insurance for
Plus, if my current house caught on fire, my only hope would be that it spread to the neighbors house.

In your panic to leave your burning abode, accidently throwing gasoline on the house next to yours would be completely understandable to most people. It's a common reaction.

Kids, my cat, grab the laptop owned by another resident here, lie and say it must have been destroyed in the fire, then it would be MINE! :D

this reminds me, i need to get insurance. i actually think i have enough stuff now that it's worth it.