Your house is burning to the ground

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,391
I was thinking my cats would die if my house was on fire, they're pretty stupid and they don't follow when you call them like dogs do. So I'd just leave them if they didn't get out themselves. I have a box of photos and old birthday cards I'd save and also my teddy that I still sleep with.

How about you?

My cat, for sure. But she also comes when I call her, usually.

My laptop, since it's got like all my financials and other info on it. I'm dumb and I don't have an offsite backup. I need to fix that soon.

I have a few boxes of memories, but other than that, it's all covered and replaceable via insurance.

I was thinking my cats would die if my house was on fire, they're pretty stupid and they don't follow when you call them like dogs do. So I'd just leave them if they didn't get out themselves. I have a box of photos and old birthday cards I'd save and also my teddy that I still sleep with.

How about you?

Dog, cat, and purse.

The animals would run out if you just left the door open typically. A lot of my stuff is in storage until we locate a bigger place so it would really really suck but we would get by.