Your favourite holiday

I love Thanksgiving. And labor day. I have always thought that unions should sponsor some sort of festival similar to some that are done for Independence Day. Top bands, food booths and of course informational booths and displays about unions, etc.

I love the feel of Christmas. The decorations, the weather, the songs, the lights. Halloween is a ton of fun, too, especially when you have kids.

And of course, the 4th of July, which I'm sure you celebrate in Britain too. :fly: The weather, the cookouts, the fireworks, love it.

And Thanksgiving food. :drool: Who the heck doesn't love that? Another good British holiday. :fly:

Christmas is definitely my favorite. I like the decorations and lights and music and excitement the kids get.

Next is probably the 24th of July, but as that's a Utah thing it doesn't really apply anymore :( (It's the day Utah celebrates it's founding, so basically the 4th of July but bigger).

I also agree with Sarcasmo that kids make Halloween great.

when I was a kid halloween rocked...candy and costumes and then my bday was the next day on nov. 1...unbeatable back to back combo

Tea Party Day is coming up. I'm tempted to drive down to the Alamo to celebrate this year. Governor Perry will be there, too.