your desire for nekkid pics of me -let's hear about it

PROFESSIONALCHICKEN.jpg

Just found this Tshirt site. HORRIBLE site, but funny tshirts.
http://tabutshirts.com/sort.asp

This time was a touch on the extreme side. I owed my room mate a dozen, and I eat 2 eggs every morning. If I'm pressed for time at night, I'll have another 2. :)

And the fact that they were on sale for 79 cents didn't hurt at all. :)

High cholesterol, this is taeric. Taeric, this is high cholesterol. He can show you many things, like the joys of angioplasty, heart failure, and high blood pressure. I am sure you two will be great friends!

:heart:

High cholesterol, this is taeric. Taeric, this is high cholesterol. He can show you many things, like the joys of angioplasty, heart failure, and high blood pressure. I am sure you two will be great friends!

:heart:

medicine changes its mind on whether eggs are good or bad every other week...which is it this week?

medicine changes its mind on whether eggs are good or bad every other week...which is it this week?

71% of your daily cholesterol in each egg, whether "good" or "bad" cholesterol, isn't good. 4 a day + whatever is in the other meals' food is a bit excessive.

Excepting the fact that I have had cholesterol tests that show that I am in the excelent health range. Your health is more than just what you eat.

To add to the confusion, try this article, though. Basically a pro-egg paper. :) Adds more evidence to the claim that doctors don't know enough about this shit to say anything definitive.

71% of your daily cholesterol in each egg, whether "good" or "bad" cholesterol, isn't good. 4 a day + whatever is in the other meals' food is a bit excessive.

And no one knows what's a good cholesterol either. I remember when ALL cholesterol was bad. Then they found "good" cholesterol. blah, blah, blah