your desire for nekkid pics of me -let's hear about it

InfluX

Flaccid Member
Apr 1, 2006
the last frontier.
Marklar
₥0
especially thrawn so i know what to mail him for christmas.

i'm cat sitting my own damn cats (it's a long story) and it's five in the morning and i'm wide awake sans pants. i've also mixed every allergy medicine i could find in the apartment because my cats are making my sinuses disolve. i love those little fuckers. and by little i mean the second one. the first one weighs in at a hefty 18 lbs...the pants thing has absolutely no relevance or bearing on the current situation.

during the spring i also go through mild to severe sneezing fits outdoors but i've never actually taken the time to find out what it was specifically that i was allergic to.

share with me your allergic woes.

I hate allergies. I never got them till I moved away from Oregon and then came back to Oregon. Now, where ever I go...I die during pollen season. For the longest time I just thought I was getting really bad colds/flu every year, but eventually I went to a doctor and she told me that it was allergies. She gave me some prescription meds and it made life much better.

I have run out of the meds though and I none of the over the counter stuff seems to work on me, so I suffer, yet again. I get the whole sinus pressure, migraines, fever, lack of energy. It is not fun.

I hope you feel better and soon!

I really don't have any. :hs:

Fly will say that has to do with the fact that my mom breast-fed me.

The only thing that comes to mind is I get a rash from band-aids. :eek:

I don't have bad allergies, just enough to give me a stuffy nose in fall and spring, and clear through winter, but I think thats more related to the dry cold air. The worst thing I'm allergic to is bath and body works/victorias secret body wash. I get massive welt type spots all over my body that itch to the point of pain, it's bad.

I don't have bad allergies, just enough to give me a stuffy nose in fall and spring, and clear through winter, but I think thats more related to the dry cold air. The worst thing I'm allergic to is bath and body works/victorias secret body wash. I get massive welt type spots all over my body that itch to the point of pain, it's bad.

WHOEVER HAS KIWI FOR SEKRAT SANTA DO NOT BUY HER BATH STUFF

I used to have horrible allergies as a kid. There was no bad season for me, it was all bad. Dander, pollen, dust, everything. Luckily, I've always been able to control it pretty well with drugs and they have lessened quite a bit since I've gotten older.

Cats make me sneeze and make my eyes swell nearly shut. Dust does a bang-up job on my sinuses, too.

Oddly enough, I used to have a cat when I was a kid. I didn't have problems until I reached my teens.

If you're looking for meds to help you out, I ususally go for the Claritin D, but if nothings working for you, maybe you should stop into a walk-in clinic and have them give you something stronger.

Good luck on your anti-sneezeh kitteh campeign. :heart:

Cats make me sneeze and make my eyes swell nearly shut. Dust does a bang-up job on my sinuses, too.

Oddly enough, I used to have a cat when I was a kid. I didn't have problems until I reached my teens.

If you're looking for meds to help you out, I ususally go for the Claritin D, but if nothings working for you, maybe you should stop into a walk-in clinic and have them give you something stronger.

Good luck on your anti-sneezeh kitteh campeign. :heart:

Oddly enough, you'll usually develop a resistance to your specific animal...

Oddly enough, you'll usually develop a resistance to your specific animal...

That makes since, one of my ex's had 3 cats. I was over there all the time and only had problems the first couple of months. They kept their cats pretty clean, though. I think that might have been a factor b/c another friend of mine didn't keep hers clean and I would have to dope myself up on claritin every time I visited.