Your common typos/mispronounciations

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,185
I have 2 typos I always make, one worse than the other.

I keep typing fly instead of flu
I always type sex instead of sec which is bad cos in my job I often (par exampla) end letters with:

Carys Jones
Sex to Dr ____

Pretty bad. I don't mispronounce anything in person though, I have funny ways or silly words for certain words but that's about it.

they're/their/there fuckers.

there's a real estate term that i can't think of right now (hah @ me) that i can't pronounce, and the last mortgage guy i dealt with over-enunciated it every time i started to say it and then mumbled/coughed the rest.

Last edited:
i cant spell quote properly to save my life. i even stop and think about it everytime, and then switch it, and still, always, every single fucking time, get it wrong.

No. WaW will admit that he makes mistakes. Just like he'll admit that he doesn't return their calls later.:fly:

lies, he's never done anyone below a 9.

unless it was a scenario where he had to bang a 6 so his buddy could get the 10 cause he's just that awesome of a wingman.

that 2 he banged in highschool, through most of college, and last week doesn't count.

Sometimes I capitalize words that begin with the letter "i" when they are in the middle of a sentence.