Your Christmas List

We have like six unopened paper shredders from office max if you want one.

It's the small kind. Does three sheets at a time I think. Yours free.

dead bodies or cocaine trafficking?

Buying myself a new computer next week once the Intel i7 CPUs and motherboards are out. For the rest of the family, nothing. We decided years ago it's best to spend time with one another vs. trying to find a gift that ends up the recipient wouldn't use or doesn't like.

:shifty:

I don't hate it, but completely understand that they don't need tons of stuff. We are spending very little on Christmas this year, and don't ever intend to spend very much (like 150-200 total for the family, a little extra for extended family). I am getting them each one big toy (big, haha, like 25 bucks), a present from their siblings, a book for their stockings, then some art supplies, I'm thinking those giant coloring books and some small chalk and eraser for their inside chalkboard. That's about it. Also, I have an idea for toy organization in the new house and I figure they can only have as many toys as can nicely be organized in the toy cubbies I'm making, when they are filled up, no new toys till we get rid of some Also, I'm boycotting batteries, they are getting classic/wood type toys (well except for Haylee, her big toy is a Wii game, but her little one takes no batteries).

i need help weeding out all the toys here. :( i am so bad at trying to decide what they don't need the opportunity to get to. it'd be easier if i were giving it away, but all these hand-me-downs and gifts will be given to my sister, who will probably have her own bundle of poop/spit up by next christmas.
As a selfish child it always made me mad when my parents would disregard my list and buy me clothes instead. LOL
i've never been interested in clothes and HATED getting them. booooring. as a result, we don't usually give our kids clothes either. that and we get hand-me-downs anyway, so it's not like it's shiny new stuff. :fly:

Fatburger is getting a baby, and a new TV- but that's less of a xmas gift and more of a "'I'm spending part of my bonus on a big ass tv".

All I want is clothing that do not have elastic waists. I'm not sure what my size will be after having the baby, so I'm hoping for a big ass gift card from Gap so I can shop for normal clothing.

Baby burger is getting some organic cotton fruit/veggie teething toys, some wooden toys and a few outfits. Nothing much- she'll be weeks old. I'm a mean mommy and I hate anything that makes noise or has the potential to drive me insane.

we never got our babies much their first christmas. i try to give ornaments to each every year for their collection. it's harder with the second kid because the first kid pays attention to what santa brought him. she even noted last christmas that she got more than babybird did. :eek: we told her it's because babies don't need much.
We have like six unopened paper shredders from office max if you want one.

It's the small kind. Does three sheets at a time I think. Yours free.

free shredders via rebates ftw!! i've never paid for a shredder. :D i'd like one that does credit cards, but hey...i'll cut 'em up if it means a regular shredder's free.
i need a new file cabinent...got a couple of those you're willing to send this way? :fly:

I still need to figure out something to get my mom. Everyone else I already have something bought, planned, or have made something for.

Buy a nice picture frame featuring a generic photo of a grandmother and grandchild and include a note that says "This will never be you."

Buy a nice picture frame featuring a generic photo of a grandmother and grandchild and include a note that says "This will never be you."

:lol:

one of my younger cousins (the closest is 10 years younger)will probably make our grandparents into great grandparents before I will