WTF Your butt is wonderland

-a small Chinese symbol on my shoulder
-A big dragon on back (top left shoulder down to the middle of my back)
-A feather on the other side of the shoulder
-Another chinese symbol in my inside forearm
-A tat on my hand
-Some dudes name on my left ankle (gonna get covered up)
-A phrase on my rib cage
-A little swallow bird behind my ear
-The initials of another dude behind my other ear

Correction I have 9 not 10
I wonder if you have the same Chinese symbols as my husband. All of his are on his firearms though.

I wonder if you have the same Chinese symbols as my husband. All of his are on his firearms though.
You assume Kiki got symbols that she knows what they mean. Also that they actually mean what they mean, not just what the tattoo artist said

You assume Kiki got symbols that she knows what they mean. Also that they actually mean what they mean, not just what the tattoo artist said
Mine got his while he was in the military, he's not entirely sure they mean what he thinks either.

That is always a risk, take a picture and toss it through Google Translate, you'll know real quick

So obviously, I have several of them.

pig butcher cuts on my calf
COtkM1eU8AEishs.jpg

Empire Strikes back half sleeve and ambigram of my son's name on my ribs
W4vSgwM.jpg

and a couple more smaller ones

fixin on getting more soon.

Oh, and I also used to have my nipples pierced but I took those out years ago
WOULD BANG

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
my bestiest best friend started a quarter sleeve and wants me to do them with her...so obv Im going to...cant get any upper arm work until they are more toned but thinking of getting this in two pieces on each underside of forearm so together they smooch and then the back ground i will have them just kind of fade it out instead of boxy so that I can add to them later
12645243_832653440784_5137718939462026293_n.jpg