Your best Christmas ever?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
Do you have a best Xmas ever?

I'd love to say mine was when I got a 2 storey wendy house when I was 5. Or when I got a climbing frame at age 6. Or the other climbing frame at 7 but...

My best Christmas was probably last year. I was on my own for days, kind of got cabin fever in the end but for those lonesome days I cat-sat, smoked fine cuban cigars, sipped fine Welsh gin and champagne and watched Absolutely Fabulous (female TV show where the characters are rich drunks). It was great. My family came round with the food and we ate, played Trivial Pursuits complete with a tantrum at the end because my mother (the dumbest member of the family in some ways) won on a Frankie Goes To Hollywood question then I was left alone again to drink, play Michael Jackson loudly and do as I pleased. It was fantastic.

This one hopefully, as I get to watch ChikkenLittle's expression of pure glee as she tears into wrapping paper with wild abandon.

ya, it's awesome. Last year was the first year he really kinda understood what was going on. He's four this year, and SUPER excited.

it has begun...

attachment.php

Easy. In '96 my three kids had the chickenpox. So instead of driving to the five houses we usually had to go to everyone came by, dropped off presents and food, and left.

One x-mas when I was a kid even though my parents were never rich they totally surprised me with the mother fucking USS FLAGG gijoe aircraft carrier. 7 1/2 feet long already assembled and ready to be played with on x-mas day. And tons of gijoe toys to go with it. I lost my shit when I saw it. I was the envy of my friends. Thanks mom and dad.

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/85/ussflagg/