your answers, please.

1) First name? Molly

2) Age? 37

3) Where would you go if you had to choose a store that you could never leave? Super Target

4) Any skeletons in your closet? Oh yes.

5) Would you rather have a dumb spouse or an ugly one? Why can't I have pretty and smart?! I am. I expect the same from my S.O.

6) What's your number one priority (after relationships)? Me

7) Do you like kitties or puppies? Kitties

8) Where do you live? In a van, down by the river. Okay,not really. I live in Ft Lauderdale, in van by the ocean.

9) If you could be something else for a day, what would it be and why? A guy. I want to see what all the fuss is about.

10) What era/decade would you like to live in? Any and all. Well maybe not the caveman era.

11) Where's the kinkiest place you've had sex? Define kinky.

12) Nicknames? Molls, Mollster, Mollercopter

13) What would you do if you knew no one was watching? Masturbate or pick my nose.

14) Where exactly is your "dark place"? Ummm... no idea.

15) Favorite hobby? Volleyball

16) Who dresses you funny? Me, myself and I

17) Black or crippled? Black

18) Less filling or tastes great? Less filling

19) Would you rather have a staple gun to the eye or pierce yourself through your abdomen? Abdomen. I have been wanting to lose these last 20 pounds anyhow.

20) Have you ever had a true one-night stand? Yes.

21) If you could "take back" your virginity from your first partner, would you? Nope.

22) What makes a party great to you? Lots of people having a good time and lots of laughter. Real belly laughs.

23) Do you prefer big boobies or small ones? I like mine, so I guess big.

24) Does size matter? Oh yes.

25) Which leg goes in first when putting on pants? I think the left one, but I have never really paid attention.

26) What happened to hip-hop? I thought it was still around.

27) How did you find this forum, and were you followed? Mikey. No one followed me. This is my dirty little secret.

28) Lazy eye or hairy mole? Hairy mole. You can always wax that bitch.

29) After pooping, do you wipe front to back or back to front? Can you poop anywere or do you have to do it at home? All girls should wipe front to back. Isn't there some kids song about that? As for where can I...most all places.

30) Happy or rich? I want and will have both. No reason to sacrifice one for the other.

31) What makes a "good" parent" a "good" citizen? a "good" spouse? Define good.

32) What advice would you give to a high school graduate? Do not worry about it so much.

33) Blondes, brunettes, or redheads? All three.

34) Tuck or snip? Tuck.

35) Is ShawnDavid aware that MingMixx fist Heath Ledger shows up on the
third page of a google search? And does he care? Possibly.

36) Is spanking ok? YES!
If yes, do you mean a kid, yourself, a partner, or some combination of those? All of the above scenarios.

37) Why is Mikey such a BITCH? It is the snow and the cold weather. He should move to FL.

38) Just how much money does WAW REALLY have? Enough to share with all his UF friends.

39) If money was not an issue, what is the one thing you would buy? A gorgeous townhome is every city I have lived in.

40) Would you pick Zac or Elmpis? Kiwi or Thorn? I am greed and will take all four please.

41) Have you cheated on your SO? I have cheated.

42) How much can you tell your SO? All my past significant others have been privy to all there is to know about me.

43) Do you make LOVE with your SO or plain sex? I used to make love, have plain sex, and fuck.

44) If you had it to do over, you would.... yes.

45) Illegal or legal drug of choice? Advil?

46) how many partners have you done the nasty with?? Can you remember all their faces? Names? It is always one too many for the person who asks that question and yes, I can remember all the faces, but not all the names.

47) What's something you'd do if there were no laws, limits, regulations or rules? Drive at ungodly speeds.

48) Are you an organ donor? Why or why not? YES!! You can save something like 10 people's lives. Also, organ donation is what has allowed my mom to still be alive.

49) Spit or swallow? Swallow...

50) Who's the one UF person you'd want to meet that you haven't already? Thornbird. She is like my sister from another mother.