[you] wants my man meat

crazymike said:
this really makes me sad. I came home and saw a bunch of threads about me. I was all happy thinking I gained forum fame, but it was just an elaborate hoax.
At least you still have the horses. :drool:

theacoustician said:
I'm really not sure what to think about this? ieyeasu told me so several times in PMs so I think this is for real. Should I go for it or call 'em a sicko pervert?

What?

fly said:
I remember when you were a newb at [M]. HAHAHAHA You crack me up.

Those were some of the remaining good days at [M]. Shortly after I joined it started going down hill.

I only joined [M] for one reason. I posted on [H] long before, but I didn't have an urge to join [M] as the switch happened when I was away.

But a friend I know on IRC made a thread about buying semen increasing pills so he could "cover his lover in buckets of sperm" and somehow I came accross it this. So I joined [M] just so I could bash him. Shortly after that he stopped coming on IRC :p

crazymike said:
Those were some of the remaining good days at [M]. Shortly after I joined it started going down hill.
Meh, I like(d) it. When we started this place, it kept me so busy for a while that I got out of the habit of going there. Now when I stop by, I'm kinda lost. I'm sure the subforums are still good tho...

God dammit man I dont want the man love.,.....unless you have more gin then I will consider it....