[you] wants my man meat

AHAH! I get it, it's not really my name, it's a mirror that says my name to me but says everyone elses name to everyone else. I win, and I ruin your fun by solving the mystery and telling everyone else who is slower then me the truth!

now its stopped being funny and your attempt to make this forum more fun is dead. Congratulations on a very bad try.

how did you do that though.

post code.

edit. you read my mind

ChikkenNoodul said:
Actually, I have been eyeing that side of postman in your freezer, so if you could send that over that'd be great, thanks
i hear postman ribs are good with a side of sweet bbq sauce. :drool:

El Borracho said:
AHAH! I get it, it's not really my name, it's a mirror that says my name to me but says everyone elses name to everyone else. I win, and I ruin your fun by solving the mystery and telling everyone else who is slower then me the truth!

now its stopped being funny and your attempt to make this forum more fun is dead. Congratulations on a very bad try.

wow yer a fukn genius, keep up the good work cowboy!

theacoustician said:
I'm really not sure what to think about this? bast_imret told me so several times in PMs so I think this is for real. Should I go for it or call 'em a sicko pervert?

mmmm, acoustician meat. Can't wait :drool:

Crap, I gotta work on Friday. That means JJ and Pandora get him all to themselves :(

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
mmmm, acoustician meat. Can't wait :drool:

Crap, I gotta work on Friday. That means JJ and Pandora get him all to themselves :(

So you guys ARE swinging this weekend?? I kinda figured that from some hints that have been dropped here and there........ cool :D

BigDov said:
So you guys ARE swinging this weekend?? I kinda figured that from some hints that have been dropped here and there........ cool :D

My job gave us Monday off :tard: Oh well, at least I'll have a whole day to my self to sit around and play WoW, GTA:SA, and MP:E.