You wake up with an erection, what is your regimen?

I choke if I let it go and it gets into my wind pipe. but hey, I'm not interested in debating this. I know what happens to myself, i actually pay attention. I don't care one bit what a scientific study says when I can see if happening with my own eyes.

Plus with the fuckwit jimmy here i'm not discussing shit.

wait, you can see with your own eyes what is happening in the back of your throat and windpipe?

:bowroflarms:

you're probably best not discussing it with me.....you'll look even more idiotic than you already are.

when you sniff your snot up that is in your nose it doesn't go into your lungs.....it drains down into the back of the throat.....and into your mouth.....whereas you then have the option of swallowing it, or spitting it out.

the fuck you talking about?

whatevs

I know what goes on and unless you want to pretend you've never choked on something going 'down the wrong hole' then there's nothing to discuss - if you sniff in a shit ton it goes to your lungs and congests you to shit

And it's also impossible to swallow food into your lungs of course

Because the tubes are totally separate from the ones to your stomach

Of course

that isn't swallowing...that is inhaling.

do you really not see the difference?

The lungs are normally protected against aspiration by a series of protective reflexes such as coughing and swallowing. Significant aspiration can only occur if the protective reflexes are absent or severely diminished(in neurological disease, coma, drug overdose, sedation or general anesthesia). In intensive care, sitting patients up reduces the risk of pulmonary aspiration and ventilator-associated pneumonia.

is this food coming from your nose enemy?

Why do you care so much :lol:
i dislike when people say stupid shit and try to make it seem factual. if someone who didn't know any better read what you wrote, they might think you're right....and that they're putting snot in their lungs when they sniffle during a cold.

they're better off sniffling that snot then blowing their nose really hard.