You wake up with an erection, what is your regimen?

This cough has progressed into something bad. It hurts deep down in my chest when I cough and breathing is difficult. Ugh.

Have you seen a doctor? That sounds bad :(

It's super creamy. Trust me, it's delicious.

But if you hate cottage cheese, then you may not like it.

Or eggs - cottage cheese is one cheese I don't care for, that and stinky or blue cheese. Add Havarti instead and I might be able to stomach it.

(clifs: like other cheeses more but still hate eggs ;))

This cough has progressed into something bad. It hurts deep down in my chest when I cough and breathing is difficult. Ugh.

attachment.php
attachment.php
:heart:

So glad that my docs have never done that. A lot are making a shift though.

I am the freak of nature who has never taken an oral antibiotic in my life so I'm not a fan of those docs who do. Not anti-meds but antibiotics for every little cold is just stupid.

Before people ask, no I've never had strep throat (knock on wood) which is the only time it would have been prescribed for me. I didn't have ear infections either as a child. Only sinus infection I had I was given decongestants and the like, no antibiotics.

your blood is the god damned antidote for everything! :)

Apparently! I've never had chicken pox either (knock on wood)

Total freak of nature with crap like that. Doesn't mean I don't get ill, just apparently never that bad or that often.

Apparently! I've never had chicken pox either (knock on wood)

Total freak of nature with crap like that. Doesn't mean I don't get ill, just apparently never that bad or that often.

Had chicken pox 3 times. Shit sucks.