You wake up with an erection, what is your regimen?

1. call work "I'm sick, not coming in today. I'll be checking my email so consider me clocked in anyways"

2. battlefield 3 all day except when fapping

I have learned that it doesn't matter what you take, you still feel shitty and it takes the same amount of time for the cold to go away. I don't do anything. I have a cold right now and it blows.

Sometimes I take a day and see how many times I can masturbate to keep my mind off of things.

what's your count for today?

domon doesnt cold.

it's not a feature but clearly not a bug either

i seriously cannot recall ever getting "the flu" or "a cold"

my body just fucks up in other ways. For example, currently my sciatic nerve is making my left leg numb for approximately 6 hours a day.

i seriously cannot recall ever getting "the flu" or "a cold"

my body just fucks up in other ways. For example, currently my sciatic nerve is making my left leg numb for approximately 6 hours a day.

Never had the flu or bronchitis or a sinus infection until this year.

I don't do a thing aside from copious tea consumption.

Colds are just minor inconveniences.

Sounds like me. I will add in noodle soup though if I have a sore throat. I'm usually only "down" for a day or so really. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been so ill I've called off work or something like that for cold like symptoms.

I caught a cold last year just before Thanksgiving and didn't completely kick it until after the first of the year. Without a doubt the most miserable I've ever felt, shit seemed to last forever.