You wake up with an erection, what is your regimen?

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Because this morning I woke up with a pretty nasty cold and was interested in what you guys do to fight it. I have two regimes I usually rotate with:

Regimen 1:

- I take an extra hot shower, blowing my nose onto the shower floor the entire time.
- I have a tall glass of water and toast for breakfast.
- I still go in to work on time, but I make a stop at the drug store on the way to buy some DayQuil and NightQuil which I use religiously for about two to three days till my cold is gone.
- Get lots of sleep.

Regimen 2:
- I shave my ball sac with a dry razor and then tip my fun spheres into a tall glass of orange juice, and let soak for 2 min.
- I call the office and tell them I'm taking off for the day to impregnate Richard Nixon's dead body
- I drive to the drug store, run in, jump up on the pharmacy desk, drop my pants and take a nice healthy shit into my own hand and sniff the loaf of poo.
- I scream "SCENTED POO SURE CLEAR MY NASAL PASSAGES"

fly said:
I dunno. What are your feelings about whisky and living in the country?
Whisky for my men, beer for my horses and other livestock.

Because this morning I woke up with a pretty nasty cold and was interested in what you guys do to fight it. I have two regimes I usually rotate with:

Regimen 1:

- I take an extra hot shower, blowing my nose onto the shower floor the entire time.
- I have a tall glass of water and toast for breakfast.
- I still go in to work on time, but I make a stop at the drug store on the way to buy some DayQuil and NightQuil which I use religiously for about two to three days till my cold is gone.
- Get lots of sleep.

Regimen 2:
- I shave my ball sac with a dry razor and then tip my fun spheres into a tall glass of orange juice, and let soak for 2 min.
- I call the office and tell them I'm taking off for the day to impregnate Richard Nixon's dead body
- I drive to the drug store, run in, jump up on the pharmacy desk, drop my pants and take a nice healthy shit into my own hand and sniff the loaf of poo.
- I scream "SCENTED POO SURE CLEAR MY NASAL PASSAGES"

I have been going to the same publix for 3 years and I have never seen an instance of this.

I have learned that it doesn't matter what you take, you still feel shitty and it takes the same amount of time for the cold to go away. I don't do anything. I have a cold right now and it blows.

Sometimes I take a day and see how many times I can masturbate to keep my mind off of things.

I have learned that it doesn't matter what you take, you still feel shitty and it takes the same amount of time for the cold to go away. I don't do anything. I have a cold right now and it blows.

Sometimes I take a day and see how many times I can masturbate to keep my mind off of things.

Hope you feel better!

I agree, though. Not much one can do, I believe. Just drugs & comfort food/drinks to ease the miserable stuff.