You wake up with an erection, what is your regimen?

Srs question - how do you coach someone to blow their fuckin nose properly? You know the type of eejits - the ones who kind of reverse snuffle onto the tissue then spend hours sniffing in and you know they're just prolonging their cold and it's all going to their lungs and they should just blow their fuckin nose

For me it was my nan who when I had a cold that went to my lungs had me put a towel over my head and inhale eucalyptus fumes so I hocked up everything in my lungs - never again - I now blow my nose with abandon so none of that shit goes down

Also I have successfully avoided a cold for years now - I don't drink if I'm feeling a bit run down and in the winter months I tend to drink two drops of echinacea liquid in a shot glass every morning

Last edited:
Eggs scrambled with cottage cheese is freaking fabulous... Loads of protein too.

Things i use cottage cheese on

a) everything
b) Cottage cheese with chopped up fruit on top
c) Cottage cheese with chopped up veggies on top
d) cottage cheese with ramen
e) cottage cheese in mac n cheese for extra creaminess and stretchiness
f) cottage cheese in soups for extra richness
g) more

i grew up on the stuff for some reason, and its gotten to the point where things dont taste right without it. Its probably the most expensive grocery item i buy if i totalled it up, since i buy 4-5 2 pound tubs at once

Things i use cottage cheese on

a) everything
b) Cottage cheese with chopped up fruit on top
c) Cottage cheese with chopped up veggies on top
d) cottage cheese with ramen
e) cottage cheese in mac n cheese for extra creaminess and stretchiness
f) cottage cheese in soups for extra richness
g) more

i grew up on the stuff for some reason, and its gotten to the point where things dont taste right without it. Its probably the most expensive grocery item i buy if i totalled it up, since i buy 4-5 2 pound tubs at once

Cottage cheese and cool whip.

Srs question - how do you coach someone to blow their fuckin nose properly? You know the type of eejits - the ones who kind of reverse snuffle onto the tissue then spend hours sniffing in and you know they're just prolonging their cold and it's all going to their lungs and they should just blow their fuckin nose

For me it was my nan who when I had a cold that went to my lungs had me put a towel over my head and inhale eucalyptus fumes so I hocked up everything in my lungs - never again - I now blow my nose with abandon so none of that shit goes down

Also I have successfully avoided a cold for years now - I don't drink if I'm feeling a bit run down and in the winter months I tend to drink two drops of echinacea liquid in a shot glass every morning

when you sniff your snot up that is in your nose it doesn't go into your lungs.....it drains down into the back of the throat.....and into your mouth.....whereas you then have the option of swallowing it, or spitting it out.

the fuck you talking about?