You wake up with an erection, what is your regimen?

helenabear

my latina side hates Kiki
Aug 11, 2005
This cough has progressed into something bad. It hurts deep down in my chest when I cough and breathing is difficult. Ugh.

Have you seen a doctor? That sounds bad :(

It's super creamy. Trust me, it's delicious.

But if you hate cottage cheese, then you may not like it.

Or eggs - cottage cheese is one cheese I don't care for, that and stinky or blue cheese. Add Havarti instead and I might be able to stomach it.

(clifs: like other cheeses more but still hate eggs ;))

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
This cough has progressed into something bad. It hurts deep down in my chest when I cough and breathing is difficult. Ugh.

attachment.php
attachment.php
:heart:

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
I'll see a doctor if it continues to suck like this over the next few days. I'm not one to take antibiotics lightly and I know that this is all a doctor would do for me.

Also, I now want eggs and also I want goat cheese.

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
I'm not one to take antibiotics lightly and I know that this is all a doctor would do for me.

Every single time I go to a doctor, no matter what I'm there for, they always try to prescribe an antibiotic.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Because prescribing antibiotics is an easy way to get someone out of your office quickly. :p

helenabear

Aug 11, 2005
So glad that my docs have never done that. A lot are making a shift though.

I am the freak of nature who has never taken an oral antibiotic in my life so I'm not a fan of those docs who do. Not anti-meds but antibiotics for every little cold is just stupid.

helenabear

Aug 11, 2005
Before people ask, no I've never had strep throat (knock on wood) which is the only time it would have been prescribed for me. I didn't have ear infections either as a child. Only sinus infection I had I was given decongestants and the like, no antibiotics.

helenabear

Aug 11, 2005
your blood is the god damned antidote for everything! :)

Apparently! I've never had chicken pox either (knock on wood)

Total freak of nature with crap like that. Doesn't mean I don't get ill, just apparently never that bad or that often.

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
Apparently! I've never had chicken pox either (knock on wood)

Total freak of nature with crap like that. Doesn't mean I don't get ill, just apparently never that bad or that often.

Had chicken pox 3 times. Shit sucks.