You wake up with an erection, what is your regimen?

simple

Erect Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
5.00₥
Because this morning I woke up with a pretty nasty cold and was interested in what you guys do to fight it. I have two regimes I usually rotate with:

Regimen 1:

- I take an extra hot shower, blowing my nose onto the shower floor the entire time.
- I have a tall glass of water and toast for breakfast.
- I still go in to work on time, but I make a stop at the drug store on the way to buy some DayQuil and NightQuil which I use religiously for about two to three days till my cold is gone.
- Get lots of sleep.

Regimen 2:
- I shave my ball sac with a dry razor and then tip my fun spheres into a tall glass of orange juice, and let soak for 2 min.
- I call the office and tell them I'm taking off for the day to impregnate Richard Nixon's dead body
- I drive to the drug store, run in, jump up on the pharmacy desk, drop my pants and take a nice healthy shit into my own hand and sniff the loaf of poo.
- I scream "SCENTED POO SURE CLEAR MY NASAL PASSAGES"

S

smileynev

fly said:
I dunno. What are your feelings about whisky and living in the country?
Whisky for my men, beer for my horses and other livestock.

Mr. Asa

Extra Medium Tedium
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
61,341.03₥
Steam
asastang
Because this morning I woke up with a pretty nasty cold and was interested in what you guys do to fight it. I have two regimes I usually rotate with:

Regimen 1:

- I take an extra hot shower, blowing my nose onto the shower floor the entire time.
- I have a tall glass of water and toast for breakfast.
- I still go in to work on time, but I make a stop at the drug store on the way to buy some DayQuil and NightQuil which I use religiously for about two to three days till my cold is gone.
- Get lots of sleep.

Regimen 2:
- I shave my ball sac with a dry razor and then tip my fun spheres into a tall glass of orange juice, and let soak for 2 min.
- I call the office and tell them I'm taking off for the day to impregnate Richard Nixon's dead body
- I drive to the drug store, run in, jump up on the pharmacy desk, drop my pants and take a nice healthy shit into my own hand and sniff the loaf of poo.
- I scream "SCENTED POO SURE CLEAR MY NASAL PASSAGES"
I have been going to the same publix for 3 years and I have never seen an instance of this.

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
548.90₥
I have learned that it doesn't matter what you take, you still feel shitty and it takes the same amount of time for the cold to go away. I don't do anything. I have a cold right now and it blows.

Sometimes I take a day and see how many times I can masturbate to keep my mind off of things.

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Poltergeist
Marklar
3,143.03₥
I have learned that it doesn't matter what you take, you still feel shitty and it takes the same amount of time for the cold to go away. I don't do anything. I have a cold right now and it blows.

Sometimes I take a day and see how many times I can masturbate to keep my mind off of things.
Hope you feel better!

I agree, though. Not much one can do, I believe. Just drugs & comfort food/drinks to ease the miserable stuff.