You made it to the new server!

picture.php

Yeah, still saying I'm unregistered when click on the photo link. I cleared my cache, restarted the brower, zero effect.

a. what's a server?

In computing, a server is any combination of hardware or software designed to provide services to clients. When used alone, the term typically refers to a computer which may be running a server operating system, but is commonly used to refer to any software or dedicated hardware capable of providing services.

Almost the entire structure of the Internet is based upon a client-server model. High-level root nameservers, DNS servers, and routers direct the traffic on the internet. There are millions of servers connected to the Internet, running continuously throughout the world.

Among the many services provided by Internet servers are:

World Wide Web
the domain name system
FTP file transfer
chat and instant messaging
voice communication
streaming audio and video
online gaming
Virtually every action taken by an ordinary Internet user requires one or more interactions with one or more servers.

There are also technologies that operate on an inter-server level. Other services do not use dedicated servers; for example peer-to-peer file sharing, some implementations of telephony (e.g. Skype), and supplying television programs to several users (e.g. Kontiki, SlingBox).

b. can I get to the Huffington Post from it?

Yes. Yes you can. This link Huffington Post is being hosted by the server. Clicking on it will take you to the Huffington Post. Isn't technology amazing?