You Lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they had insurance that covered preventative medicine they probably wouldn't do that. neither would dozens of american citizens who don't currently have insurance and thus must use the emergency room (the most expensive form of medicine available) for their primary care.

Actually even when people have a stake in the outcome they are more likely to put off preventative/non emergency care than actually pay for it.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/business/ci_13243029?source=email

Google news will pretty much pull up any story on it.

there is NO verification. It's like leaving a bowl of candy out on halloween with a note saying 'Please only take one piece, and also, not for illegal aliens.'

There is verification. Do you have insurance? No. Ok. That was the verification right there.

Guess what, any care that occurs by hospitals to illegal immigrants will not be because of Obama. It will be because of one thing. The Hippocratic oath.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

There is verification. Do you have insurance? No. Ok. That was the verification right there.

Guess what, any care that occurs by hospitals to illegal immigrants will not be because of Obama. It will be because of one thing. The Hippocratic oath.

Actually not so much, it's not the hippocratic oath it's hospital policy as well as the fear of a malpractice lawsuit....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Sham w_a_w, if you'll just take a seat over there and take your half amputated leg with you. The entire Ramirez family have cold symptoms and were here first. Also, the Gonzalez family is here too in front of you. They were in a car accident and appear to have some bruises that we'll need to take care of. You know, first come first serve. I realize you look like a ghost, don't have the strength to get your bloody ass to that chair over there and wait, but we just don't turn anyone away since you're picking up the tab for these guys, as well as yourself! What? your child is sick too? Well, if you want, you could let them have your spot, after the Ramirez family & then the Gonzalez family. Oh, & we close at 5.

as I'm sure you're aware, hospitals prioritize the wait based on severity of injury :p

okay... You know it also says doctors arent supposed to "cut for stone," i.e. they arent supposed to practice surgery. Is about as relevant as ethics is to engineering.

Yes, pull the "im older so I know better card" it's really pro.

We provide basic emergency care now. Apparently youve decided that it doesnt "work," so you forget these little things.

still adding nothing to the conversation...very good, carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.