You know you're getting older when...

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Kids I baby-sat are old enough to drink beer with me, are talking about getting married, are graduating from college.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
fly said:
At least I'm not as old as DW...

Another one of these [ you ] things? Respect your elders, sonny :p

Is there anyone else who posts here regularly as old as me, or am I the resident UF senior citizen?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
DW said:
Another one of these [ you ] things? Respect your elders, sonny :p

Is there anyone else who posts here regularly as old as me, or am I the resident UF senior citizen?
Your age divided by two would almost be my age. :p

I don't think you're that old though...wtf

JaymieT

Flaccid Member
Nov 30, 2004
April23 said:
Your age divided by two would almost be my age. :p

I don't think you're that old though...wtf

She's about to hit the big 4-0 :egads:

But don't worry, she sure doesn't act her age :lol:

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Miami
Nemo said:
I feel old because I know the lyrics to popular Genesis songs, whereas every other 15yr old doesn't even know if Genesis was a band or a planet.

shut up with yer 15yo ass :mad:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Drool-Boy said:
I got carded for beer last night:lol:

I'm not surprised...... around here it's "if you look under 40" which I just don't get. Although if I were to shave my facial hair off, I'd probably look like I was 16 again :(

V

Viremia

when your nieces/nephews and children of your high school friends are getting ready to go to college :(

professional athletes your age or younger are either referred to as old or retired :(

popular music sounds like crap...then again, I don't think many young people actually like it...they just don't know any better

playboy centerfold models were born AFTER you graduated from high school or, god forbid, college

:(