You know you're a geek when...

Waking up and seeing the sun shine, then realizing that I have absolutetly no prior commitments so Haylee and I can actually go outside and play in said sunshine.

Sitting by an open fire outside (preferably roasting marshmallows and hotdogs, but not required).

Taking pictures.

Feeling my baby move inside of me.

kiwi said:
Feeling my baby move inside of me.

*shudder*

halloween_aliens.jpg

Coqui said:
Don't know. Just based off of Onno's description, it sounds fun.
Hell, 40 minutes and it wasn't even the .exe of the game. Screw it. I've better things to do. Like drink. Lots.

My Website Includes comment spam and demo reel.

1. Wednesday. Every week on this day new comics come out.
2. Sleeping in my bed after drinking.
3. Not going to work because I'm interviewing at a better place.
4. Kingdom Hearts 2.
5. Finding a new band.
6. How hot/right a girl looks while looking up at you from her knees. (Dick in mouth assumed.)

xoblivion said:
My Website Includes comment spam and demo reel.

1. Wednesday. Every week on this day new comics come out.
2. Sleeping in my bed after drinking.
3. Not going to work because I'm interviewing at a better place.
4. Kingdom Hearts 2.
5. Finding a new band.
6. How hot/right a girl looks while looking up at you from her knees. (Dick in mouth assumed.)
I was gonna click on the demos, then I saw they were quicktime. :hs:

itburnswhenipee said:
Dude, it doesn't matter what player you use. You need to have an appropriate codec to play files of any type.
vlc has virtually every codec you could ever want built into it :p

FlyNavy said:
vlc has virtually every codec you could ever want built into it :p
And a horrible and buggy interface. inline4 told me how wonderful it was. When it couldn't play, FF, or RW, but could crash a lot, I decided not to use it.

VLC is a pain and not a great programme. I'll take MPC anyday thank you.

fly said:
And a horrible and buggy interface. inline4 told me how wonderful it was. When it couldn't play, FF, or RW, but could crash a lot, I decided not to use it.
latest version works great for me. better DVD player than Intervideo's bloatware. maybe it's a PEBKAC error :eek: :p

FlyNavy said:
latest version works great for me. better DVD player than Intervideo's bloatware. maybe it's a PEBKAC error :eek: :p
Comparing anything to intervideo is like playing a game of chess agains a twelve year old with downsyndrome.