You know what really grinds my gears?

Do they sell harley stuff at toys r us now?

Yes, they sell licensed merch there. *shudder*

You know what grinds my gears? Sitting out in front of Toys'R'Us on a console launch date when its fucking cold outside and the people behind you start to bitch because you took some stimutacks and now you're peeing like every 10 minutes because you're drinking water like its going out of style because you're all cranked up and the stimutacks are dehydrating you.

LOOK BITCHES, I'M GETTING THAT WII FIRST SO BACK THE F OFF! YOUR ASSES WEREN'T HERE AT 4:30am WHEN IT WAS SO COLD YOUR PEE FROZE TO THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING!

I am guilty of this, much to Eileen's chagrin. Especially when trying to make up my mind between ketchup and catsup.

I always assumed catsup was made from actual cats.

edit: oh, and to stay ontopic I have to say that most advertising irks me, but some of it genuinely angers me. Fuck you Vince and fuck your Sham-Wow.
This is why I mute the TV and have a laptop nearby when Im watching something.

I don't like to see things in people that I don't already like in myself.

edit: gosh you're getting old :lol:

This is an awesome view. :)

Saves you from being hypocritical.

What grinds my gears are barely english speaking people, taking over everything from Walmart, (gross anyway), to fast food chains, etc...I shouldn't have to struggle so hard to make someone understand what it is that I'M saying, when this is the US. Also, it magnifies my anger about 34987398473985% when one of these people gets an attitude with ME, because I cannot understand THEM.

Like seriously, I would never visit a country, (or take up residence), and belittle the natives because they can't understand me!

Yeah, I have to say nobody here says ax instead of ask, but we see so much American TV I know how annoying it is.

Even though you think I'm such a disgusting person - I agree. American TV is full of nonsensical, superficial trash.

Actually, most of the US is anyway.

Stupid people.
I mean, I realize its not really their fault theyre stupid, but goddamn, if it takes someone more than 10 seconds to decide which gallon of milk they should buy, I should be legally allowed to zap them with a fucking cattle prod.

LOL!

I sometimes do take awhile to look at some products, mainly because I'm reading ingredients!

Even then, my cart farthest off to the side.

Even though you think I'm such a disgusting person - I agree. American TV is full of nonsensical, superficial trash.

Actually, most of the US is anyway.

I don't think you're disgusting at all, I just wish you'd get my point and maybe post something intelligent and thoughtful, as you just did, more often. It's appreciated a lot more round here that acting silly is.

I don't think you're disgusting at all, I just wish you'd get my point and maybe post something intelligent and thoughtful, as you just did, more often. It's appreciated a lot more round here that acting silly is.

Life isn't about being serious 24/7.

I also have ADHD, and a pretty serious job. I leave no limits to my silliness on the internet. Thanks.

My pet peeve is someone's poor planning ending up in my lap as an emergency. I specifically plan stuff like this out to prevent this. God forbid someone else do that too.

got a sign in the room:

"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."

you need one o' those Fly.. right on the door. :lol:

*bad spelling on marquees. I literally want to pull in and go "Is it really senor day?"

*hypocrisy

*people stealing my isht.

*the people here at work who make more money than me, but always asking ME to do such and such.. b1tch, you get a check!