You know what really grinds my gears?

I wouldn't say I hate ignorant meat eaters, but I would like to force all meat eaters to see films of how animals are treated, not to make them veggie but just to make them think about what they consume.

I've killed and cleaned animals I've eaten before. That wouldn't affect me.

If God meant for humans to be vegitarians, he wouldn't have made animals out of meat! TROOF!:fly:

Oh and people who have no intellectual curiosity about anything piss me off. I don't care what gets your motor going, but choosing to live with your head in the sand rather than trying to learn new things is fucking lame as hell.

Impatient e-children grind my gears.

You know, that really grinds my gears. Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player? Well, I don't know where it says it because the Bible was way too long to read!

You know, that really grinds my gears. Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player? Well, I don't know where it says it because the Bible was way too long to read!

It grinds my gears when people make me laugh, I almost spit coffee, and a little goes up my nose.

Now everything is going to smell like coffee all day.

It grinds my gears when someone will be friendly to your face and mean behind your back.

When boys kiss and tell.

When my neighbor plays loud music all night on Thursdays because she doesn't have her kid.

When people are unkind to each other for no reason.

People shopping that stand in the little of the aisles oblivious of everyone else in a fucking daze. Move you fucking sheep!!!

I am guilty of this, much to Eileen's chagrin. Especially when trying to make up my mind between ketchup and catsup.

edit: oh, and to stay ontopic I have to say that most advertising irks me, but some of it genuinely angers me. Fuck you Vince and fuck your Sham-Wow.

Last edited: