FYI You know what really grind my gears?

or those stupid fucks who find a way to block the entire aisle while spending 10 minutes trying to figure out which flavor of ramen noodle they want to buy.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
This thread is filled with

tapatalk_1346602215401_zps2aec93b9.jpg

The worst is when family/friends run into each other at a store, and you end up with a cockfuck of people and carts that completely block off an aisle. And invariably, they get pissed off with you when you interrupt their little gathering by asking them to move.

The worst is when family/friends run into each other at a store, and you end up with a cockfuck of people and carts that completely block off an aisle. And invariably, they get pissed off with you when you interrupt their little gathering by asking them to move.

Or wide walkers anywhere. They walk 4 wide blocking the entire way at a deathly slow pace completely ignoring all those behind them

Or wide walkers anywhere. They walk 4 wide blocking the entire way at a deathly slow pace completely ignoring all those behind them

just took the words right out of my kb. I'm a fast walker and that shit bugs me

You should install a filter system for your lube

Drool this is a good idea for the A2ACTU.

BTW for the new guys, the Anus2Anus Cargo Transfer Unit allows two people to strap butt holes together to essentially dock, anally. Once docked, various tools, elements, and devices can be transferred back and forth. Drool's been working on the first mock up.

Drool this is a good idea for the A2ACTU.

BTW for the new guys, the Anus2Anus Cargo Transfer Unit allows two people to strap butt holes together to essentially dock, anally. Once docked, various tools, elements, and devices can be transferred back and forth. Drool's been working on the first mock up.

For ever and ever? Back and forth?