You know what one of the best feelings in the world is...

BigDov said:
I don't like mayo, and the onions were walla-walla sweets so it was VERY yummy.......

You....don't like.....mayo?

pagan

smileynev said:
You....don't like.....mayo?

pagan

I know.... it was that one time when I was young that someone (my sister) left it out for a while and got all gel-like and clear and nasty.

And I ate some.

I use it, but sparingly.

BigDov said:
I know.... it was that one time when I was young that someone (my sister) left it out for a while and got all gel-like and clear and nasty.

And I ate some.

I use it, but sparingly.

Oh yeah. Understandable. I still have a hard time with baked potatoes. And recently KFC chocolate cake.

smileynev said:
Oh yeah. Understandable. I still have a hard time with baked potatoes. And recently KFC chocolate cake.

I pretty much stay away from any of the non-chicken and non-mashed potato items at KFC. That includes the coleslaw, mac & cheese and anything else that isn't the delicious, grease-filled chicken.

BigDov said:
I pretty much stay away from any of the non-chicken and non-mashed potato items at KFC. That includes the coleslaw, mac & cheese and anything else that isn't the delicious, grease-filled chicken.

The cake was fine. But I had the flu that night. All I could taste coming up was chocolate cake.

BigDov said:
Eeeew hot, bile-infested chocolate :( Damn dude, sorry to hear it had to go down (or come up) like that.

Yeah, it came as quite a surprise. First time I'd puked in a long ass time.