You have probably seen this before, but still funny

Clerks2? Are you fucking out of your mind?

I shouldn't be that surprised, you have no taste in tasteless movies.

It's not on video yet. Also do you know how lame it is to drop random movie quotes. I completely withdraw my former statement, I thought it was something witty you thought of on your own and was hence providing a foil for it. Fuck you man, rote memorization is not a source of comedy. You probably also repeat random tasteless lines from Napoleon Dynamite, which essentially means that I have to kill you. next time we meet it's pistols at dawn... rather 3pm? I cant wake up until about noon and I need coffee. Not that I actually drink coffee because it's sucha pain in the ass to make, cocoa is my bag. Usually with a granola bar. God I hate working mornings. Everytime I open I'm there before my boss (who has the keys) and I have to sit around in the mall at 7am waiting for the dyke to show up usually talking to the girls that work at 'Deb' ("urban" clothing store for the rural folks) and jesus they are some of the most retarded people I've ever met.

^.^

It's not on video yet. Also do you know how lame it is to drop random movie quotes. I completely withdraw my former statement, I thought it was something witty you thought of on your own and was hence providing a foil for it. Fuck you man, rote memorization is not a source of comedy. You probably also repeat random tasteless lines from Napoleon Dynamite, which essentially means that I have to kill you. next time we meet it's pistols at dawn... rather 3pm? I cant wake up until about noon and I need coffee. Not that I actually drink coffee because it's sucha pain in the ass to make, cocoa is my bag. Usually with a granola bar. God I hate working mornings. Everytime I open I'm there before my boss (who has the keys) and I have to sit around in the mall at 7am waiting for the dyke to show up usually talking to the girls that work at 'Deb' ("urban" clothing store for the rural folks) and jesus they are some of the most retarded people I've ever met.

^.^

Dude, I see what you did there.