Thread you guys ever questioned my sexuality?

I had a nightmare where I was making out with Jessica Alba but I just couldn't stop thinking about how satisfying it would be for The Donald to grab my crotch, over and over and ove-- when suddenly I awoke, realized it was only dream, and immediately questioned Wickie's sexuality.

We have a saying here, "You must have left your ass outside the blanket catching cold (ass)"

It doesn't translate exactly, but something like that.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and \m/
There was this one time, in my dream me and my then gf were wearing clothings out of a Mad Max movie, I had a rubber tyre armor.

Godzilla was fucking up the city, eating Apaches for breakfast and it looked directly into my eyes. Roared so loud that we all stood still, then started running towards us.

I grabbed my gf's hand and rushed into a half destroyed building.

Almost all of my dreams are like this. I wish we could record dreams, I'd be a youtube sensation.

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/
There was this one time, in my dream me and my then gf were wearing clothings out of a Mad Max movie, I had a rubber tyre armor.

Godzilla was fucking up the city, eating Apaches for breakfast and it looked directly into my eyes. Roared so loud that we all stood still, then started running towards us.

I grabbed my gf's hand and rushed into a half destroyed building.

Almost all of my dreams are like this. I wish we could record dreams, I'd be a youtube sensation.
You dream like a B movie mixed with other B movies.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG