Thread you guys ever questioned my sexuality?

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,723
I have.

Back in highschool for an english class we had to write a fake story. in my story my neighbors dog told me to blow up the school and i did. FBI were at my school the next day and questioned me for 2 hours. One of their questions was "does your neighbor own a dog?" uh yeah who doesn't have a damn dog. I pointed out to them in the story i did it at night time so no one got hurt.

Anyway after all their questions they saw i was no risk and just a moron with a weird sense of humor. I was made by the school to see a shrink before they would let me come back. I was almost expelled but after i gave them the report from the shrink they changed it to 2 weeks suspension.

I'm sure that was for a very logical reason rather than your nationality. (I dare not say skin color)
Also my face kind of screams "drugs" :)
Their dog alerted on your bass didn't it.
Na baba, was playing for the senate.. so security was tight, big suited guys backstage asking us to clear the area types, maybe they were cia, fuck knows..

I have.

Back in highschool for an english class we had to write a fake story. in my story my neighbors dog told me to blow up the school and i did. FBI were at my school the next day and questioned me for 2 hours. One of their questions was "does your neighbor own a dog?" uh yeah who doesn't have a damn dog. I pointed out to them in the story i did it at night time so no one got hurt.

Anyway after all their questions they saw i was no risk and just a moron with a weird sense of humor. I was made by the school to see a shrink before they would let me come back. I was almost expelled but after i gave them the report from the shrink they changed it to 2 weeks suspension.
You dumb fucking bastard...

Does the RCMP count?

Sold a tercel to a guy in a sketchy part of town, sent in my half of the paperwork but they didn't send in theirs so I still technically owned the car when it was seized in a drug bust.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG