WTF you guys ever known a mass murderer? I have

Most murders mentioned in this thread involved knives. :wtf:

And the one that was shot was by an ex so it could've just as easily been a knife
Yeah that murder was one that was definitely doable by anything. I think he would have just burned her alive if he could have. I am not a crazy gun lover either, but I know that a gun made no difference in that murder.

He was fucked in the head though obviously. Like literally mentally ill :(

Yeah that murder was one that was definitely doable by anything. I think he would have just burned her alive if he could have. I am not a crazy gun lover either, but I know that a gun made no difference in that murder.

He was fucked in the head though obviously. Like literally mentally ill :(
this is true. when you wanna kill someone you just kill them. the weapon makes no difference.

when i stabbed my exHusband, i stabbed him with a knife cuz its the 1st thing i saw available to hurt him. it could have been an axe or an ice pick or a box cutter, i didnt care, i just had to plunge something into him and thats all that mattered in that crazy surreal moment.

this is true. when you wanna kill someone you just kill them. the weapon makes no difference.

when i stabbed my exHusband, i stabbed him with a knife cuz its the 1st thing i saw available to hurt him. it could have been an axe or an ice pick or a box cutter, i didnt care, i just had to plunge something into him and thats all that mattered in that crazy surreal moment.
That's crazy

you dont need to use tl;dr and cliffs old man. Theyre analogous.

Keep up with your internet slang, or the youth will recognize you as an outsider.

Uh.

So the reason kiki is against guns is because if she had one she would've killed a guy.