WTF you guys ever known a mass murderer? I have

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,590
small_04privacky.jpg

I went to high school with this kid. He killed his parents, brother, brother's girlfriend and his grandfather. He ended up trying to escape prison years later and got shot and killed

http://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/privacky-seth.htm

small_04privacky.jpg

I went to high school with this kid. He killed his parents, brother, brother's girlfriend and his grandfather. He ended up trying to escape prison years later and got shot and killed

http://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/privacky-seth.htm
ok so i was in bed this morning and i read this whole thing...

I'm sorry but his dad sounded like a fucking asshole and the mom just let it happen.
not really shocked he killed them. not saying its ok to kill them but wtf.
it was a sad situation for everyone even the murderer.

seth-privackyjpg-42a1a98fa98220e0_small.jpg

he grew into his looks.

I went to high school here, and graduated with a bunch of super-cool, super-motivated, super-hard-working people who are changing the world, and I feel like a total schlub in comparison.

Not a mass murderer, but a couple years ago my mom's best friend was stabbed and beheaded by his son, who was a good friend of mine since we hung out together a lot since our parents did. We took vacations together and stuff. It's been really crazy tough to wrap my head around.

My mom's cousin was supposed to spend the night with the family the book in cold blood was about. Something happened and she couldn't, but those kids were her best friends.

A dear friend was murdered by her crazy ass ex. He shot and killed her. Set the house on fire. Went to a park by the river, called 911 and told them what he did, then he shot himself. Never could bring myself to listen to the news reports with the recording of the 911 call that he made.

I did meet her ex so I guess I knew a murderer. Not something I'd be happy about sharing though. Only dumbass trolls like you think it's 'cool' to talk about.

Not a mass murderer, but a couple years ago my mom's best friend was stabbed and beheaded by his son, who was a good friend of mine since we hung out together a lot since our parents did. We took vacations together and stuff. It's been really crazy tough to wrap my head around.
I'm thinking you posted about this here.... #SAVANTKIKI
@APRIL

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL