You guys are nerds.

theacoustician said:
See maybe that's the part where I'm dense. I couldn't tell any difference between IE and FF except for tab browsing. What's so much "better"? For me it wasn't faster. I haven't found a plug in worth switching. What is it?
a few plugins i like are:

weatherfox: weather broadcast in the bottom right naturally
fireftp: more convenient than firing up another prog
pastequote: astoundingly nerdy, it lets you copy+paste and adds in vbull quote codes
various downloading tools
foxytunes: music player control
chatzilla: irc

and i find the searchbar very convenient, i use it for google, dictionary.com, and torrentspy all the time

theacoustician said:
It is the best option for non-windows users. I'd be game to say that. But better than IE? With 2 minutes of reg. hacks and the install of SP2, I don't really think so. If anything, FF is just more crap you have to install. Since you can't uninstall IE, might as well use it.
You can uninstall IE...

And tabbed browsing is great if you like a clean desktop. It's also great for work when you want to look like you're working. You can have 16 browser windows open and it only looks like 1 to normal users. And it will ALWAYS be better at blocking spyware.

If a nerd is someone who sleeps in Transformer sheets, lives with his parents, and meditates to hone his eventual force powers, then yes I am a nerd.

oh, and I use firefox.

Jeff said:
If a nerd is someone who sleeps in Transformer sheets, lives with his parents, and meditates to hone his eventual force powers, then yes I am a nerd.

oh, and I use firefox.

pics of Transformer sheets?

I :heart: Optimus Prime