You get smarter the shorter your skirt gets...

Pandora said:
How bout this one,

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable, or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

High Fidelity?

one and..... a half percent! I knew that, why can't i remember it?
try an association.
let's say the average person uses 10% of their brain. How much do you use? 1½%, the rest is clogged with malted hops and bong resin.

Pandora said:
Who can guess what movie that line is from???

Post your favorite movie quotes!!!

And you get smarter the shorter your hair gets, so its a good thing you went with that!

Empire Records....one of my FAVS! :heart:

crazymike said:
Napoleon Dynamite : Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my nunchucks in there anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Napoleon Dynamite : I see you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could probably be drinking whole milk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncle Rico : So how are things going with you and your girlfriend?
Kip : Well, I think it's getting pretty serious. We chat online for like two hours a day so yeah, you could say it's getting pretty serious.

Deb : What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite : A liger.
Deb : What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite : It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Napoleon Dynamite : Who are you gonna ask to the dance?
Pedro : That girl right there.
Napoleon Dynamite : Summer Wheatly? How the heck are you gonna do that?
Pedro : Build her a cake or something.

Napoleon Dynamite : Sorry I'm late. I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys.

Hahaha I love that movie. It's full of dumb humor and very quoteable lines. IDIOT GOSH!

He feeds the llama thing, that guy chucks a steak at his face... I'm rolling here.

Empire Records is one of my fave movies too... I used one of thier lines on my sig once.

"Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear."

April23 said:
Empire Records is one of my fave movies too... I used one of thier lines on my sig once.

"Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear."

I :heart: Lucas.
I did an Empire Records personality test once and apparently I'm most like Lucas.
"I am guided by a force much greater than luck."

Deb : What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite : A liger.
Deb : What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite : It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

I love that line :D